DR Linda Ho
Paediatricians take care of children and their families, Dr Linda Ho truly believes a holistic approach in her practice would provide the best management for children’s health.
Dr Linda Ho graduated in 1989 from the University of Queensland, Australia. She has been practising Paediatrics for 28 years and has treated patients from their birth to teenage years.
Her treatment philosophy is to utilise minimal medications and not to over prescribe unnecessary antibiotics. She would have lengthy discussions with parents or grandparents, as this will help to optimise and carry out the treatment at home.
In order to help the underprivileged children, Dr Ho is actively involved in a few community services.
Dr Ho’s mission is to take care of her patients as if they were her own and to witness and accompany them to grow up healthily into their adulthood.
MBBS (Qld) 1989
Hospitals frequently visit
- Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital
- Hong Kong Adventist Hospital (Stubbs Road)
- Canossa Hospital (Caritas)
- Matilda International Hospital
- St. Paul’s Hospital
- Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital
- Hong Kong Baptist Hospital
- St. Teresa’s Hospital
- Union Hospital
- Diagnosis and treatment for childhood illnesses (clinic and hospital)
- Quick tests for influenza, streptococcal infection
- Blood tests, urine and stool tests
- Check up and developmental assessment for children
- Vaccinations for children
- New born babies in hospital care
- Professional advice on Breastfeeding
- Monitor Newborn Jaundice
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Vaccinations for adult
- Travel vaccines
- Post Vaccination Antibody Test
- Treatment for Warts and Molluscum contagiosum
- Health check and filling in school form
Poor diet, lack of exercise in childhood a ticking time bomb – how to live longer, healthy lives
|Monday to Friday:||9:00am - 1:15pm, 3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Saturday:||9:00am - 1:00pm|